Railway Station in RohtakThe rail head of Rohtak is Rohtak Junction of the Northern Railways under Old Delhi division. This railway station although small, has adequate number of trains running to and from it, to be well connected to the rest of the country, especially to Delhi from where trains to all important cities of the country can be availed.
Planning and Maintenance at the Rohtak RailwaysThe track between Rohtak to Bhatinda is double-tracked, which makes the journey faster and safer, but most of the other lines are single track. Understanding the need for fast travel between Rohtak and the capital city of Delhi, the railways have electrified the track between these two destinations. Moreover, an EMU service has been operational since last year between the two cities to make travel for the daily commuters more convenient.
The Rohtak junction has a number of trains running through it, especially those going to north India. All types of trains like super fast trains, express trains and passengers link this city. And since this rail head is well connected to Delhi by the EMU service, people from all across the country can come to this growing industrial hub via this route.
Facilities by Rohtak RailwaysThe passenger amenities at the Rohtak railway station are by no means anything less or inferior to any other. The three platforms are well maintained and clean with convenient foot over bridges that links passengers to the outside of the station. The waiting room is kept up to standards that are welcomed by passengers. Clean, hygienic drinking water is available throughout the day. The toilets and washrooms are well maintained and looked after by a person always stationed there for the convenience of the users. There are a good number of eating places within the station premises.
These eateries offer food that is popular among the travelers from all over the country. The preparation is clean and hygienic and one can get a first hand view of what is being prepared. For a more filling experience, the restaurants in the station offer both vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian meals. The number of book stalls spread through the platform has an excellent collection for the reader. Be it novels of any nature or do-it yourself to motivational books by renowned writers, it is all to be found in these book stalls. Then there are stalls where one can by any travel accessory that maybe required for the journey.
Though only a junction, in the true sense of the word, but Rohtak railway station is well equipped to offer train service to anywhere in the country as well as the basic facilities that go to make a journey worthwhile.
Trains which originate from the Rohtak Junction
- New Delhi Express 14324 from Rohtak junction to New Delhi
- Rohtak Delhi Passenger 51904 from Rohtak Junction to Old Delhi Junction
- Rohtak Tilak Bridge Passenger 54002 from Rohtak Junction to Tilak Bridge
- Rohtak Panipat Jind Passenger 54007 from Rohtak Junction to Jind Junction
- Jind Panipat Rohtak Passenger 54009 from Rohtak Junction to Jind Junction
- Rohtak Bhiwani Passenger 54013 from Rohtak Junction to Bhiwani
- Rohtak Bhiwani Passenger 54015 from Rohtak Junction to Bhiwani
- Rohtak Jind Passenger 54023 from Rohtak Junction to Jind Junction
- Rohtak Panipat Passenger 54025 from Rohtak Junction to Panipat Junction
- Rohtak Panipat Jind Passenger 54049 from Rohtak Junction to Jind Junction
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0